Chetna is a Road Safety Awareness Display System (RSAD). It is aimed to create road safety awareness and instill good values of defensive driving, through films and videos on road safety. The system itself is quite simple – it consists of LCD display that is connected to a central server through a PC and can be programmed to display any type of audio-visual displays that are pre-programmed. It can display videos, images, and audio and all three can be looped so that we get audio, video, and images.
- The advantages of Chetna is that it run through the internet, can be easily installed, display can be changed quickly with zero printing charges. There is no distribution involved with absolute surety of it being displayed. All displays are multimedia, based presentations. The biggest advantage of the system is that it can be displayed even at remote locations just with the help of internet connectivity.
- With the display system, you stir up emotions and interest in your products directly within your target audience.
- Multimedia – As the displays are run on the internet, whatever you want to communicate with Chetna, Screens, any kind of Permutation or combination is possible
- Daily – Simply and easily updated within a short time and is completely flexible
- Multimedia – As the displays are run on the internet, whatever you want to communicate with RSAD, Screens, any kind of Permutation or combination is possible
- Regional – No Matter where you are, you always hit your target groups exactly to the point