DASP (Driver Assessment & Selection Process)
DASP (Driver Assessment & Selection Process) is the selection & assessment procedure of drivers that is done by experts to ascertain the skillset of the participants as per the compliance of the organisations. The process involves a well-designed written test followed along with a viva-voce, which is followed by a practical assessment to ascertain the competency of the participant on the road, as against his claimed experience in post license driving training.
- Scrutiny of the driver’s license and checking the conformity to relevant legal regulations.
- A theoretical test of rules, regulations, road signs and markings
- A non-invasive medical test including a general physical check and vision/colour blindness tests.
- Check on education and literacy levels
- On The Road Assessment of
- Physical Driving Abilities
- Driving & Use Attitude
- Basic Vehicle maintenance & mechanical knowledge
Kindly Note –
DASP can be customised and conducted as per specific client needs