Qualification : MBA Marketing
Eligibility : Throughout 60% (10th, 12th, Graduation & PG)
Job Location : Delhi
CTC : As per the industry norms
Total Experience : 10 Years Experience in Branding
Salary : AS per Policy of Hubert Ebner (India) Pvt. Ltd.
The Head-Branding & Corporate Communications is responsible for the strategic design, implementation and managing a range of on-line & off-line communication strategies targeting media and industry engagement, to promote the value of Hubert Ebner (India) Pvt. Ltd. This will be achieved through a combination of corporate communications, public affairs, press office and e-marketing development communication strategies. This position will report directly to the Manager Marketing.
- Handholding of current responsibilities and transferring the current customer database to manager marketing.
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content.
- Develop corporate promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Team.
- Develop the web page, create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic keyword search.
- Manage & develop the corporate branding.
- Develop / maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Develop other relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence.
- Recruitment and maintenance of media partnerships.
- Manage PR and press relations.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, etc. …) including at times high-level public speeches for HE and MD.
- Develop compelling custom content.
- Optimize print, social media and blog campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure, and sales.
- Identify appropriate print and social media channels for targeted campaigns.
- Transform content to ensure easy sharing with social networks.
- Continue to build and maintain HE’s strong online reputation and be its biggest advocate in the print and social world.
- Establish an effective presence in trade magazines and social media sites.
- Ensure proper organisation of events such as conclaves, press conferences, participation in fairs, expos etc.
- Ensure brochures, product manuals and other marketing collaterals is updated.
- Product management in coordination with Head Academy.
- Customer relationship with partners, agencies and authorities related to Big Projects.
- Nodal bodies & Leveraging the opportunities.
- Co-ordinate with World Bank for getting Major Projects.
- Any other responsibilities as and when communicated by appropriate authorities.