Qualification Required : Graduate preferably female
Eligibility : Throughout 60% (10th, 12th, Graduation & PG)
Job Location : Delhi
Salary : As Organization Policy of Hubert Ebner (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Able to Join : Immediate
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone / email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations and prepare vouchers.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- High school degree, additional certification in Office Management is a plus.