||DASP stands for Driver Assessment & Selection Process. It is a program developed by HE to help customers select, recruit and induct drivers who conform to a predeveloped and stipulated set of qualitative requirements (QRs) to ensure a specified level of driving proficiency and safety.
This is particularly useful for organisations, corporations and fleet operators. Drivers are assessed and client is sent an individual report and grading with HE’s recommendations. The whole process takes 3 to 4 hours and covers all categories of vehicles.
The DASP systems cover the following:
- Scrutiny of the driver’s licence and checking its conformity to relevant legal regulations.
- A theoretical test of rules, regulations, road signs and markings.
- A non-invasive medical test including a general physical check and vision/colour blindness tests.
- Check on educational and literacy levels.
- On-the-road assessment of:
- Physical driving abilities.
- Driving & road user attitude.
- Basic vehicle maintenance & mechanical knowledge.
DASP can be customised and conducted as per specific customer needs.
If you are interested in more informations, please download the PDF-file.